Summer Faculty Research Fellowships
Now accepting applications. Go here for more information.
MIPAR assists faculty members and departments in obtaining funding for their research. Pre-award assistance includes:
- identifying funding sources
- proposal development
- budget preparation
- assembling the proposal packet
- ensuring that the proposal conforms to University requirements
- routing the proposal for University approval.
After an award has been obtained, MIPAR assists faculty members and departments by providing post-grant management assistance, including:
- hiring personnel
- preparing payroll
- purchasing supplies and equipment
- processing travel requests and expenses
- budgetary accounting and budget management
- acting as a liaison with the sponsor or funding agency
- preparing financial reports for sponsor or funding agency
- providing administrative support
For further information about grant assistance from MIPAR, please contact Deb Geare, Associate Director.